1. Jurisdiction. Please note that this Policy only applies to our Site and not to any other websites that you may access from the Site, each of which may have privacy policies that are materially distinct from this Policy. We may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies. This Site is intended for residents of the United States only and this Policy is only intended to meet the laws and requirements of the United States. These laws may not necessarily be consistent with the laws and regulations of your home country.
2. Data received from browsing our Site. Through the use of technology, including internal and third party tracking codes, web server logs, web beacons, embedded scripts, action tags, as well as cookies, the following categories of information are or may be tracked and collected when a visitor enters the Site: (1) the name of your Internet Service Provider and address, (2) date and time you accessed this Site, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) city and state where your domain name is registered, (5) time spent on the Site, (6) types of web browsers, (7) any keywords you may have used in a search engine to find us, (8) the browser used to find us, (9) the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Site, (10) recognizing repeat users, (11) and in general tracking usage patterns (collectively, “Internet Data”). We use Internet Data to increase our ability to better provide services and useful information to our website visitors. We may also share Internet Data, and other aggregate demographic or usage information about the Site and its users with our advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our Site.
4. Personal information which you provide to us. Other than Internet Data, we do not require that you provide us with any personal information for simply visiting our Site. If you choose to join our mailing list, register as a customer, or complete an online purchase, then you will be asked to share personal information with us. This personal information could include, but is not limited to providing us with your: (1) first name, (2) last name, (3) email address, (4) company name, (5) street address and postal code (both billing and/or shipping), (6) country of residency, (7) telephone and fax numbers. In addition, personal information can also refer to any information that can be used to identify you personally or to contact you online or offline. This personal information is collectively referred to as, “Personal Information”. Personal, Information is only collected from you with your knowledge (that is, if you voluntarily provide it to us). From time to time we may use Personal Information such as name, physical address and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our product, or to send you emails. Additionally, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to certain outside companies, agents, or contractors (“vendors”) that assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our Site. These vendors are only given access to the information they need in order to perform the specific tasks they have been hired to do.
5. Third Party Service Providers. We may from time to time employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf, and thus, we may also share your Personal Information with third party service providers that assist us with the Site, fulfilling your shipping and order requests or other requests, or otherwise performing internal support services for us in connection with this Site.
6. Financial Information which you provide to us. When making online purchases you will also be asked to provide your credit card or payment information, along with a billing address, and other information which is necessary for us to complete the transaction. This financial information is collectively referred to as, “Financial Information”. Any Financial Information is used for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
7. Additional disclosures. We may also disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by applicable law, or if in our discretion such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a valid legal requirement including, but not limited to responding to a search warrant, a subpoena or court order, to respond to any claims, or to protect our safety of that of the public. In the event of a merger, reorganization, transfer, or acquisition of all or part of us, the new company or acquirer may have access to the information previously maintained by us, which could include your information.
8. Changes. From time to time, we may make changes to our Policy. If we do make changes, the changes will be displayed on this page, and we will indicate when the changes went into effect. You are responsible for checking the Site to ensure that you are constantly aware of our updated privacy practices. Your inaction or continued use of this Site after any such notification, or your explicit consent to any changes for which we ask for your prior approval, will signify your agreement with these changes.
9. Opt-out. You can always ask to review any Personal Information that we may have collected from you at our Site, have it updated, corrected or deleted (if we still has the information in our databases), and/or instruct us not to use or share this information in the future. If you wish to exercise this right, send your written request to our attention at: 2295 Coral Way, Miami, Florida 33145.
10. Children. We do not knowingly solicit, store, collect, or use Personal Information from children under the age of 13 through our Site. If you are a parent or a legal guardian who knows or discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her Personal Information or other information without your consent or authorization, then upon written request directed to our attention at 2295 Coral Way, Miami, Florida 33145, we will: (1) provide direct notice to you indicating what, if any, Personal Information of your child has been collected and how it has been used/disclosed, (2) remove your child’s Personal Information or other information from our database (if we still have the information in our databases), and/or (3) cease the use of such information. Further, consistent with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will not collect, use or disclose Personal Information from children to anyone outside of us, other than vendors or third party service providers who perform support for the internal operations of this Site or online service (as those terms are defined in COPPA) as set forth in paragraphs 4. and 5. of the Policy.
11. At risk. We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we cannot warrant or guaranty 100% security of any information you transmit to our Site.
12. California Privacy Rights. We do not currently provide your Personal Information to to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Nevertheless, California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our Site visitors who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our attention at: 2295 Coral Way, Miami, Florida 33145.
13. Do Not Track. Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. For this reason, our Site will not restrict customers with a “Do Not Track” feature to visit, use, or make purchases on our Site.
14. Accuracy of Personal Information. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to date. Please note that we do not update our customer’s Personal Information, unless you provide us with updated Personal Information.
Revised: Effective Date- As of January 25, 2022.